It has been solved many times and it needs to be resolved: Belgium is the best European team according to FIFA, but it does not behave at all. The chaos across the defensive line and the poorly packed advance eventually did not make Italy much trouble. Conte Italians have enchanted us. And a little earlier, a certain promise was made by the Irish, but also by the Czechs, who had long defied the Spaniards in an unusually deep block…
Before we go into the analysis of all three matches, let me recall the essence of one of the pillars This format of the Eurowindows: tables with three distinctive characters of each match.
Inside the right edge of the match, you will find the best player of the match according to the WhoScored.com statistical server.The reason for using it is obviously: we consider the database to be the most complex and therefore usually the best to tell about real performance.
So then you do not have to go to the page yourself, we have just drawn the statistical boxes for you The soccer star’s symbolic star has probably been the biggest contributor.
We are now following our pure choice of heroes and renegades, and we have privately asked to never interfere with WhoScored and select as many as possible for you. P>
1) Maybe it may sound like a heretic thought , But Necid is obviously able to reap the contribution of the legendary John Koller and that’s what they need to build in the future.What I have noticed is that there is a relatively rare match about the performance of Necido yesterday: mostly his supporters and critics meet at the point where they admire hard work, fairly good strength and resilience in the air, but also a hostile balloon coverage, and vice versa In one breath, they will make clear technical limits, when in both the more daring transfers of the Necid game, their ambitious plan could not be realized at all.This, on the other hand, was also characteristic of Jan Koller, and if you still recall this tedious era just after his career ended, the trainers specifically in Tomas Pekhart tried to crawl at least one cell with a satisfying DNA that would eventually fit into the role of capable Coller’s heir, we may have come across the right (albeit not perfect) Dino’s follower without planning it previously.
Especially in the first 10-20 minutes, we noticed that Necid’s back to the goalie , Even in the middle of the line, wins the duel and then does not even come up with the balloon, which is a useful combination of attributes.Thus, one element more narrowly led to two fouls in dangerous places (one of which came at 57 minutes and was essentially our first striking moment at half the opponent since the beginning of the second half), and he had the potential to help us with otherwise miserable work Attacks in the middle of the field. True, Necid was supported by the second wave better than the Northern Irish Lafferty, but he was not even helped in any way by mistake.However, this should come in hand with the anticipated boldest gaming plan: once Rosicky will not have to defy the defensive to the very limit of our lime (by the way, he was a great performance of the model leader as of the beginning of the qualification) and once the winger and To the center of the dying Dočkal, we could, once again, wait for some of the Bozak’s “Jabadabadůůů” to cope with the Koller-Baroš co-operation…2) Spain certainly was not 100% but indicated that he was ready to move Onward. If we had to judge purely on the basis of the first round, the Germans are now quite clear kings of proactive soccer football, and the Spaniards can not fully equal them.Envoys from the Pyrenees still tend to slip into sterile soccer, when most creative midfielder wants to primarily control the game and do not appear in larger numbers between lines – in places where they can be really dangerous. In addition, as Ted Knutson has pointed out, you can also get such a bizarre impression that Spanish rebound is based almost on the foundations of American football. However, Spain now seems to have the desire to break out of (often Unfair) boxes of boring, static balloon holders, and perhaps the most up-to-date version of theirs – let’s say the most amusing – version of 2008.This is also aided by (often unfairly) criticized Álvaro Morata, who has reserves in the end, but his movement and dribble can remarkably resemble Torres. Likewise, Silva had vertical runs that he would not have liked earlier in the Spanish jersey, and this could be continued.
A new part of the Spanish blueprint appears to be also a right-handed and straight-forward left wing – yesterday Nolito He did not bring any breathtaking performance, but in the future he can only go up and be a useful force. In the second half, Pedro was alternating, until now Del Bosque was used almost exclusively on the right.There, on the other hand, most of the team is Silva, who, together with Iniestu, creates a reliable cruncher, enforcing numerous opponents’ defensive and backup lines. The Barcelona genius is, however, still a complete alpha and a limit for the launch of offensive actions; He is always looking for a preference and his heatmap demonstrates beautifully that (in the lime section) all over the left attacking half. Silva has not moved so much in this direction.
(By the way, if you were ready to go out of the weaker Iniest’s club-level season, forget that.Even in the finals of the Spanish Cup, he was great, and his attention to the Spanish jersey obviously proved to him – only yesterday he managed to score half of his leagues and the same number of missiles from behind lime (two) as across the 28 matches! Iniesta is obviously a taste, and that is a problem for every team in the world.)
3) Ladislav Krejčí may be even more essential part of this team than We admitted to the tournament.
One dimension of the Tailor’s contribution was firmly predictable: he would have to sell his extraordinary work morality, rather than a failing and positionally inaccurate Limbersky.His yesterday’s performance was not crystalline, but it was alarming how often Hubner and Krejci had to get out of the ‘prescribed’ field of expertise because of their shortcomings and improvise. The key influence in this direction was particularly evident in the second half, when at first glance it had more energy than anybody in white.Still, we could definitely expect him to be more of a balloon, which may be against rivals we will not be afraid of attacking more aggressively.
Where in any case he did not count with Krejci’s share, that was standard – He did not rank the primary exekutor unibet until yesterday, but he probably benefited from other fake curves Brückner et al., On the basis of which we shuffled the delivery from the corner twice a bit untraditionally towards the goal, once Krejci and his team showed us a purposefully played horn shortly, As a direct kicker, the Spartan midfielder understood Hubner.To the Pilsen Stoper at the time of the ideal position for the ending, he would have gone through a single step.
1) The Irish have a lot to offer in the future… 2012 also incredibly refreshing. The fact that O’Neill’s team keeps the sticker of the specialists over the standard situation, no one worried about it (and as a result, the Irish first made a great chance of car-throwing), but their play with the balloon in motion was already pleasantly surprised.Earlier ‘Irish Gattuso’ Glenn Whelan was able to concentrate fully on black work in the 4-2-3-1 formation, while the distribution of the balloons was conveniently provided by Norwich’s Wes Hoolahan phenomenon instead.
But the presence of a creative offensive midfielder is not The only change compared to 2012. At that time, coach Trapattoni, in simple terms, was drawn to the East of Europe either by athletic nefotbalists or by non-athletic (not very mobile) footballers – and the result was a cruelly unscrupulous football, This time, the Irish selection still counts some of the versatile players who may still be distinguished, among other things, by physics but also adding something useful extra.False left wing Jeff Hendrick brings to the team the character of a capable mid-range shooter, whose urgent action is really turning around and a new threat is represented by both the extreme bead of Brady and Coleman whose air delivery will certainly be crucial for Iry. The Irish are also willing to combine on the ground at the same time, which is helped by the fact that they are glad to meet in a large number of places (note the factual absence of a right wing and an uncovered focus on the opposite side). > 2)…and therefore should never play their neighbors from the north of the island. Due to the above-mentioned plus, the Irish behavior was frowned by the branched goal.At that time, O’Neill’s ensemble dragged into a deep block (for which he did not have enough stubborn stunts like Northern Ireland), in all directions became an extremely passive mankath, and eventually he earned his collections. At the same time, the potential Achilles heel of the Irish representation could also be reflected in the future, as the double pivot Whelan – McCarthy played with yellow cards on the table, and first of all, the first one seemed to be completely upset at the end.And this is not a good thing after the first tournament match.
3) Hamren looks like he does not know how he wants to make a team. On the Euro 2012, under the same leadership, the Swedes did not appear to be synchronized; They said without a clear plan, and they promised creativity, among other things, from Toivonen, if not Elmander, which in turn was a hindrance. This year, Sweden is not much better – as if it did not move in the four years. Especially against England, the Northeasts often played in the style that they were playing in the middle of the field for four-five meters, without the invention and the taste to break through, which more or less characterized their yesterday’s speech (and especially the first half).Lewicki had only the defensive support under his thumb, while Källström concentrated mainly on the drawing of horizontal passes and the advance of the Swedish game was obviously helped only by the trivial overtaking of the ball by Beck Olsson, who then threatened the center from time to time.
And that was really all. Sebastian Larsson, in front of the winning goal, acted as if he were on the pitch purely for the standards (Källström was kicking), and in particular Eredivisie’s Dutch observer made him think about the fact that his namesake, Sam of Heerenveen, still had no starting point for an adult representation . Larsson’s younger character characterizes the speed and ability to roll the balloon, which precisely the three-crown backfire was desperately missing.Emil Forsberg, though, meets that profile, but the Irish obviously gave him a special cap. True, Källström and Larsson eventually came to the game as “grown up”, but they only caught the moment when it was possible for the Irish passivity. Once the pace had subsided, both veterans managed to dictate him.But such conditions are very specific, and at least the traditional Belgian expression is not negating, rather the opposite.
1) Italy is no longer worthless. When the final nomination of Antonio Conte, the media, the fans and the media were at least surprised. No master Pirlo or key items of backup like Verratti and Marchisium (the other two are, as a matter of fact, injuries and otherwise would be), or Montolivo with Jorgin, not to mention the ousted Giovanni or the pioneer Pavoletti and Belotti. So, speculation was made immediately, whether it is the worst Italian list of all time.
No, maybe yes, but that’s perfect. The perfect defense of the Italians was expected by anyone.However, the offensive superstructure developed by Conte with the 3-5-2 formation has made it a long time to criticize the head in a single half-time. Representatives of the Apennine Peninsula always knew exactly what to play and how they played, and they flushed smoothly, as if the resolution on defense, backup and attack did not even exist. The Belgians did not know who was beating when the excellently dueling duel of Pellè-Eder’s attackers was sometimes throwing back, and the tireless Giaccherini and Candreva set off.
But to do this, you need your Pirla / Kroose, a player with long passports on the remote control. Leandro Bonucci’s role in the Italian team was absolutely superb.Although the physical demands of this style are high and the Italian Eleven Eleven had the highest average age of the European championships (almost 31.5 years!), Conte’s set of veterans with the Belgians was running smoothly until the end.
One note to the conclusion: in the way the Italians rejoiced after each goal and the final whistle, neither the countries that debut the Euro this year did not show up. He also testifies of the mentality of his Conte team. Even when Gigi Buffon shows off such an escapade, you must be clear that the next Azzurri matches can not be missed.And the assumed quarterfinal with Germany is double.
2) Wilmots kicks the tomb at such a speed that it will soon appear in Australia. Let’s make a smaller comparison first. Marc Wilmots has been at the helm of a Belgian representation since May 2012 and has been engaging as an assistant since 2009. It has the golden generation of the Red Devils, which is lacking in football perfection, perhaps only the top end of the globe. Antonio Conte, on the other hand, arrived at the Italian national team after a scandal involving the 2014 World Cup and, as mentioned above, his Euro cadre raised a number of doubts.Yet the Azzurri of the Belgians defeated completely.
While Wilmots’s eleven was really just the eleven unsurpassed individuality, Conte created a TEAM for a much shorter period of time, a mature team that pulls one rope. “Italy surpassed us in the organization and tactically were the best team on the pitch,” said goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois after the match. And what about Marc Wilmots? “Defeat is all disappointing for us, but I do not think we would lose a tactical battle…The Italians completely stopped playing in the second half, only ten players were behind the ball. “
3) Fellaini’s paradox .
Performance in the jersey: from his position in the middle of the field, he has created an incredible seven chances.
In order to fit this action into the proper context, Dimitri Payet has eight titles, with Fellaini producing for the whole of this year’s club season Chance eleven.Add seven keystrokes to you, the excellent success rate of the strikes in the offensive third of the pitch or the three captured passes of your opponent and you will see the performance of a good man match.
And yet it remains a question of whether Fellaini’s advantage is to deploy in this position still. On the contrary, all the players around him are obviously suffering, and especially the inability to co-operate with Edwin Hazard with Kevin de Bruyn is just as dangerous to commemorate the similar difficulty of the English around the famous duo Gerrard-Lampard. So what better to put in the middle of the field of unstoppable dribbling Dembélie and De Bruynem instead of choking at the side line to pass the role of full tens (already has the jersey, of course, Hazard)? We would have liked it too much from the Wilmots.